Research Industry Collaboration
Aims at increasing collaboration among research organizations, the business sector and society as a whole with the aim of meeting Luxembourg's major societal challenges and strengthening national competitiveness.Discover more
Launch of the first call for projects in the field of High-Performance Computing
The Ministry of the Economy announced the launch of a new joint call for projects, in partnership with the Fonds national de la recherche (FNR) and Luxinnovation, in the field of high-performance computing.
It is open to companies and research institutions that want to take advantage of high-performance computing (HPC) capacities in their research field. The call is aimed at encouraging close and interactive collaboration between private companies and public research institutes (PPP – public-private partnerships) to carry out innovative research projects on HPC infrastructures.
Joint Defence Call 2022: information sessions
Luxinnovation is organising three information sessions for companies and researchers interested in participating in the call for R&D projects in the field of defence.
- 28 June: Main eligibility criteria and the eligible project costs for the Joint Defence Call - Watch the replay
- 12 July: Cofunding capacity for projects within the Joint Defence Call - Watch the replay
- 26 July: Completeness check of the application before submission of the Joint Defence Call - Watch the replay
Results of the first joint call for projects on health technologies
Following the first Joint Call for HealthTech projects launched on 1 April 2021 to companies and research and healthcare organisations, four projects have been selected among the eight submitted.
Select an open call / challenge and start your journey towards a successful collaborative project supported by public funds.
The role of the platform managed by Luxinnovation is to help
What we can do for you
This platform facilitates the exchange of information between the parties involved in collaborative projects.
It tackles three core aspects:
- Finding relevant partners (ideation phase)
- Getting the funders’ perspective on whether your project aligns with the call topic and on the eligibility of the partners involved (project definition phase);
- Building one single technical document that all partners agree on, which can be used to request public funding in Luxembourg (project preparation phase).